Sunday, November 2, 2008

~~We Picked a Date~~

So i still haven't figured out how to add people onto my page, so I don't know why I'm writting a blog...but I'm bored!! So we picked a date!! It's November 28th. It's almost bitter sweet. Trent only gets to come home for the holiday weekend and then has to go back to Maryland for two more weeks...but I'm getting married in 26 days!! I can't believe it!! Other big news...we found out that we will be moving to HAWAII!! He gets to come home in the middle of December for a month, and then it's off to Hawaii! :) I'm so excited!! Anyways, that's pretty much all that is going on in the life of the future Richards!! Trent loves the Army, but is ready to come home. I guess you can't really take the boy out of the farm...right?? The hunting season has been pretty hard for him, but he loves life for the most part, just misses Utah!!

6 comments:

Gardiner said...

Hey Kailey! It was so good to hear from you. I didn't know that you were getting married, congrats!!!! It's such a fun time, but kinda stressful! Where are you getting married at? Let me know if you need anything. Keep in touch! P.S. to add people to your page, log in and go to dashboard, and on the right hand side there is a place to add links, and you just type in the address, like for me it would be www.laneandjesika.blogspot.com and click add.

Chelsie Sanders said...

Kailey, I'm so glad you found me! I've been dying to know what you are up to. I saw your mom in Zions and I was telling her to tell you I was mad I didn't get an invitation, well she was going to get them after work ha ha. So I'm glad I'm going to be getting one! I'm so excited for you. Your guys' pictures are so cute! Keep in touch! Cute blog by the way, welcome to the blogging world! xoxo

Jesse and Mindi said...

We are getting so excited for you!!! I'm still so sorry I missed your shower, but I have your present. So, I will get it to you sometime!:) 26 more days isn't very long!!

Casey and Amy said...

Yes i'll definatly keep in touch! So have you guys figured out where you'll be living and such? My wedding plans are coming along. I actually just printed off all my invitations today, so that was pretty exciting, not excited to address them all, but oh well, that will be a good job for casey! How are you wedding plans coming? Gosh it's soon isn't it?! I'm so excited for you!! Where will you be getting married, and where's your reception! Take care!!

Casey and Amy said...

I can't beleive your moving! and to Hawaii!! That is so exciting! You'll have to stay in touch, and i might have to come visit! ;) Wow that will be an adventur. are you sad your not doing a reception? are you having any wedding showers or anything?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kailey! I'm so happy for you and your cute husband! I heard the wedding was beautiful and I wish you the best on your new life together! Have fun in Hawaii!