Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update FINALLY!!!!!

Hey everyone!! I know it has been like over 2 months since i updated, but life has been CRAZY!! Good news, we finally got a house and are moved in for the most part (we still need to hang a few things!!).









Life in Hawaii is so different then in Utah, and we both miss it alot. We both miss our families and friends, but have made some really good friends over here! We had alot of fun when my family came over for a few days! We got to go snorkeling, went to pearl harbor, and got to go to the Pro Bowl!! It was alot of fun, but ended too soon :(
We sold our civic because it was breaking down slowly and bought a truck, so in other words we are offically broke!! Haha not really but a lot more broke then we were a few weeks ago!! Trent has been working alot so that leaves me home alone without a car but my car should be over here in the next few weeks! But the best news is that we broke down and bought us a puppy!! She is a shar pei/terrier mix and we named her Dixie!! She is a handfull but we love her and it gives me something to do during the day!! Well we love you all and miss everyone so much, but everyone just needs to come and visit us!! We have a spare room so you don't have to pay for a hotel!! lol we miss everyone and can't wait to come home when trent gets some leave time and we save up our pennies!! I will try to be better at posting, but I can't promise anything!! Life over here isn't as glamourous as you think!! It's alot warmer then Utah, but it still rains alot in their winter seanson!! I still can't complain tho!!

3 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

yeah, I'm so excited that you posted!! I have been waiting for an update! We went to dnner w/Megan and Zach a few weeks ago, and they updated u son your lives!! They said you all had fun when they came over there!! We miss you too, and I really would LOVE to come visit you except for the $$ thing!! We hope you are doing well. Your dog is so cute and I love the name!! That will definitely keep you busy having a puppy!! We sure miss ya!! Keep the pictures coming!

AKA Rosa said...

It is so fun to see your blog!! I love it. Melanie live on Maui for a year and a half. There were very difficult things about it (I am sure she misses me TREMENDOUSLY) but it was a fun experience for here. It is now in her blood and she misses so much sometimes!! Congrats on your marriage and also getting out of a hotel. It must be so great to set up house finally. Anyway. . . Love your blog and it will be fun to keep checking in on you....<3 Sister Mower!!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Hey, I'm so glad to hear you are alive! Ha ha I'm so glad you guys are liking it in Hawaii! I want to come back!! I love your apartment and your puppy is so cute! When they are little like that they are a handful, so it definitely will keep you busy! Keep updating so I can see how you are doing!!