Sunday, May 3, 2009

Worlds Worst Blogger!!

I know, I know!! I am the worst blogger, but its hard to blog when nothing really exciting happens!! We are doing good, and still getting use to the Army lifestyle but we really love it here and have made some great friends!!

Anyways, Trent got assigned to his unit and he really enjoys it but it worked to the bone everyday! He found out a couple weeks ago that he will be deployed to India for a month sometime this summer, and depolyed to Iraq or Afghanistan for a year next spring. It was really hard finding that all out the same day, but I know everything will be alright!! I am still looking for a job and getting more and more frustrated as the weeks go on, but I know that I will find something!!!Me and Trent have been meeting with the bishop and are planning on getting sealed in december when we come home! We are really excited and looking forward to the furture!!
We don't really do anything exciting! We go to the beach about every other weekend but Trent gets really bored sitting, so we took up a new hobby. We have been going bowling alot and the base has a really fun bowling alley!!

Last night we watched our friends little boy while they went to the movie, and Trent is making me very baby hungry!! I went to rent movies and when I got home this is what i found....


They played so hard that they both just crashed!! Trent is really good with kids, and I know when the time comes for us to start a family he is going to be a great dad!!!




Sorry about the horrible pics, but I lost my camera!! But that all that has really gone on since I last posted. I will really try to keep it better updated, and I hope I find my camera so I wont have boring blogs! We love and miss everyone at home!!! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

I'm so glad you posted! I'm so sorry to hear about those two deployments. That's aweful. It's kind of good and bad to know so far in advance, isn't it. Bowling sounds like fun. You're gonna be a pro. I heard you guys got rid of your dog, is that right? I love the picture of Trent and your friend's little boy. Too cute! I hope you are doing well. We miss you! Take lots of pictures of bowling, and the beach, and whatever, so you can post them!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

That sucks about the deployments and bad luck job hunting. At least you're in the most beautiful place on earth! I miss Hawaii. Cute pictures of Trent and your friend's son. He'll be a great dad just like you'll be a wonderful mother. Miss you!